The NFVF, South Africa’s leading television and film industry advancement custodians, is now accepting applications for students who want to study TV and Film in any recognized higher education institution in South Africa.
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a good academic record;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance. and
- Registered or provisionally registered to study for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate diploma or degree in film/TV disciplines at an accredited South African tertiary institution;
Preference will be given to students enrolled at public tertiary institutions.
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the certified copies of supporting documents indicated in the application form.
How to apply
Applications will not be considered if:
- the application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided;
- Supporting documents are missing or not certified;
Applications sent via fax or email will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2016 at midnight.
For any queries on the application process and qualifying criteria, please email Lebohang Khunou at email@example.com