Destiny Media Africa, Film Finances and MoneyPenny have partnered to hold a series of production accounting workshops for aspiring production accountants.
The workshops are set to take place during August 2016 in Johannesburg and Durban. The workshops should be attended by:
• Anyone who wants a better understanding of managing production finances from pre-production to production to post-production audits
• Anyone who wants to work as a film accountant
• Producers, Line Producers or anyone who want to strengthen their abilities to manage costs of a larger film production.
• Accountants who want to include production accounting as part of their services
• Accountants who need to audit the books and records of a film or television production have found this very practical grass-roots training invaluable.
• Experience or education. If you have some basic skills in Excel and Word software as well as numeracy you qualify.
For any enquiries forward and email to email@example.com or alternatively call (011) 050 1312.
Click here to book online