The Forgotten Angle Theatre Collaborative held at Ebhudlweni Arts Center in Mpumalanga has sent out the call for talented youth in the arts industry to apply for the year long program.
The program will take on four individuals into the program which is fully sponsored to help young artists focus on skills development and leave the bills to the world.
The program will start with the first intensive capacity building workshop / module on the 4th and 5th of June 2016 in Mpumalanga.
Application process and deadlines:
- To apply, Applicants must submit their applications to PJ Sabbagha at by no later than 5pm on Monday 16th May 2016.
- All applicants must submit the following documentation via email clearly marked as “Application for FATC 2016 AYLP”
o Personal Details and Contact details
o A Full CV
o A description of the project you lead or are starting.
o If you are in a leadership position of an existing organisation, please include a letter from the organisation approving your application.
o A motivation letter
o At least 1 reference letter
- The 4 successfully chosen applicants will be notified by Friday 20th May 2016.
For more information please contact PJ Sabbagha at
Criteria for applying
- They must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years old
- Be in a leadership position within a rurally based community arts organisation anywhere in South Africa or are in the process of establishing their own rural arts programs.
- They must have completed their schooling (no longer attending school).
- They must be actively engaged in Arts and Culture programs in their communities.
- They must be dedicated to growing and developing their existing activities to further serve and uplift rural communities.